How to enter
- Photos or videos can be posted to Instagram, Facebook or TikTok and either tag Car Next Door or use the hashtag #CarNextDoor
- You can also send your photos or videos via direct message or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may enter the competition as many times as you like
- Entrants must be verified Car Next Door members
As story tags are only visible for 24 hours, they're excluded from this competition. If entering by posting and tagging, these posts must be feed posts.
- See our tips for taking winning entries
- Photos must not depict illegal activity or activities in breach of the Car Next Door Membership Agreement
Instagram story tag entries will not be valid
- You must not capture content while operating a vehicle (i.e. don’t film and drive)
- The car depicted must be a Car Next Door car
- Please respect the Car when sharing your trip photos. When possible, please refrain from sitting or standing on cars as this can cause damage
- The total prize pool each month is $200AUD of driving credit (if the winner is a borrower), or bonus income (if the winner is an owner). The monthly prize pool is split into two individual $100 driving credit prizes.
- You must be a current member to win and use the driving credit or receive the bonus income. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash or transferred.
- The winner will be selected on the first Tuesday of each month for the previous month by the Social & Content Marketing Specialist and Head of Marketing
- The winner will be notified by COB Friday that week
The winning piece of content will be judged in accordance with our company values
- We are shaped by our community
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We are our genuine authentic selves
- We always find a way
- We have fun
- We can see a better future
- Whilst all values should be considered, the winning piece should be fun and authentic
- Other areas should be considered, such as; creativity, originality and the overall impact of the content
Additional terms and conditions
- This offer will be promoted by Car Next Door Australia Pty Limited (“Car Next Door”) via the Car Next Door website www.carnextdoor.com.au and the Car Next Door App.
- The offer will begin on 2 March 2022 and end on 2 March 2023
- The selected Winners grant Car Next Door, a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to use the content across Car Next Door’s social channels, as well as online (on carnextdoor.com.au and blog.carnextdoor.com.au), in email marketing and in other online marketing channels as Car Next Door sees fit. Car Next Door has the right to offer incentives and alternative sharing agreements to any non-winning entries.
- The winner may opt to forgo the prize if they do not wish to agree to these terms.
- Car Next Door‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Car Next Door also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.