The Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy has been updated to reflect how we collect, manage and share personal information from March 2022, as well as changes to our complaints process.
Information we collect
- Additional data will be collected, such as location data from trips
- Biometric data will be collected during our verification process
- Data from third-party sources such as business partners and analytics providers will be collected
Use of Information
- Your information will be used to satisfy legal processes or a government request
- We may contact you with promotional emails or SMS. You can opt out of this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unsubscribe link in the content of the email or SMS. We may use your information for promotional online campaigns, including through Google Ads Network and social media sites such as Facebook.
Sharing Data and Disclosing your Information
- Data will be shared with:
- our affiliates (such as Uber in Australia and the US)
- Car Next Door’s consultants, marketing partners, research firms, electronic payment processing, clearing and settlement service providers, data storage providers, map tracking service providers (including OpenStreet Maps and Google), social media companies, marketing partners and marketing service providers, research partners, IT mobile application service vendors, call centres, professional service providers, or commercial partners
How to make a complaint
- We'll acknowledge your complaint ASAP and within 7 days. We aim to investigate and resolve your complaint within 30 days.
- If you aren't satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) by calling 1800 931 678 or emailing email@example.com