We value individuals and work to foster a safe and open sharing community. Our Member Insiders Community Guidelines help guide how members should act and treat each other to make our sharing community open and fun for all. Like to become a member? Email email@example.com for more details.
Respect each other
We value being our genuine, authentic selves and encourage all members of our community to be themselves too.
Be kind and inclusive
Respect people’s right to be their authentic selves. Be kind. Do not discriminate against anyone based on their age, disability, race or sex.
Don’t bully or harass
Use inclusive, respectful language free from obscenity or anything that might cause shame to, defame or diminish another person
Respect Everyone's Privacy
Participation in Member Insiders
- We’ll send you an email to invite you to each monthly Member Insiders session – Just click to ‘Yes, I’ll join’ so we know you can participate.
- Some months we may ask you to complete a short survey or task.We’ll let you know how long it will take so you can plan to complete it in one attempt and within the requested time-frame.
- Kindly do not share the links we send you as part of any testing with others.
- When joining a group session, please be on time and let us know if you can’t make it.
- While we appreciate all your feedback and will take it into consideration, we also need to balance it with our business needs and limitations, so all your suggestions may not be able to be implemented in the final product.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with feedback so that we can continuously improve Member Insiders.