When you make a booking and any time you change your phone number, you'll be asked to verify your phone number. You'll only need to do this once per phone number. We'll send you a verification code by SMS that you'll need to enter into the website or app.
How to verify your phone number
You'll be prompted to verify your phone number when making your first booking or changing your phone number. You can also verify your phone number from the Account page in the website or app.
- Click 'Send verification SMS'
- You'll receive an SMS with a verification code
- Enter the code into the boxes
- Click 'Verify'
I didn't receive the verification SMS
There are several reasons you may not have received the verification SMS.
- Does your phone block calls or texts from unknown numbers? If so, change your phone settings then choose "resend code". We'll send another verification code.
- Is your phone number entered correctly? Try re-entering your phone number on the verification form or on your account page.
If you're still not receiving the SMS, contact us so we can help you out.
Why do I need to verify my phone number?
To keep our platform secure, we ask all members to verify their phone number before they can book a car. You only have to do it once, and it just takes a few seconds. If you change the phone number in your account, you'll need to verify your new number before you can book.
I can’t get text messages, can I still verify?
Is a verification code the same thing as a password?