If you notice any new damage on your car, take photos and email them to us. We'll investigate and arrange to get your car repaired if necessary.
If you find you new damage after checking your car, and it is damage that needs to be repaired rather than wear and tear, take clear photos of the damage and report it to us:
- Email photos of the damage along with any other information you have (e.g. when you think it occurred and when you discovered it) to email@example.com
- If you were the driver at the time of damage occurring, you may also need to complete this Damage Report Form and obtain a repair quote
- Once we receive the information from you, we will let you know the next steps
If the damage means the car is not roadworthy or can't be driven:
- Block out your car indefinitely so a borrower can't book it. You can remove or edit the blockout later if need be.
- Contact any upcoming borrowers to let them know the car isn't available. Let them know that they can book another car and that they won't need to pay a cancellation fee. We'll sort out the billing so they aren't charged and they can contact us if they have any questions.
- When you report the damage to us, let us know you have upcoming bookings so that we can cancel them and make sure the borrowers aren't charged.