It's really important that you take AND upload photos before and after every trip to protect yourself in case damage is later reported.
If the app crashes when you try to upload photos, you can try:
- Taking the photos using your camera app and then use the 'upload from library’ option (Note: when you take photos in the app, they also save a copy to your phone’s camera gallery)
- Ensuring that your app has permission to access your photo library
- Going to the App Store and updating the app to the latest version – then try uploading again
- Switching to the website instead of the app to upload photos (either directly from your phone, or from your computer) - go to https://www.carnextdoor.com.au/ and click 'login'
- Reducing the size of the photos before uploading them
If you still can't upload photos, take the photos and email them to email@example.com.
You must upload or email us the photos from before and after your trip within 48 hours of your trip ending.
We don't accept late photos, and we don't accept any excuses if you have not submitted them in time.