Any tolls Borrowers incur will be charged to your toll account. Upload your toll statement through the website so we can reimburse you for Borrower tolls.
Key Handover cars aren’t installed with our toll tag, so you need to manually report tolls to us to be reimbursed for any tolls incurred by Borrowers. Download your toll statement from your toll provider and upload it through our website.
Downloading your toll statement
- Log in to your account on your toll provider’s website
- Find a log of your recent trips - it will probably be in a menu item called something like ‘Trip history’
- Look for an option to export or download your trip history
- If you have the option, select the date range to show charges from this calendar month only
- Export or download the trip history as a CSV file
Uploading your toll statement
- Log in to the website and go to Cars > Report tolls
- Click on 'Browse files' and upload the toll statement
- Click 'Submit'
Make sure the statement includes your car's registration number (licence plate) so we can verify the tolls are for the correct car.
We’ll cross-check your statement with your car’s bookings and any tolls incurred during Borrower bookings will be reimbursed to you when we pay you your earnings for the month.