Request a Certificate of Currency for your car's insurance

Short answer:

If you need a certificate of currency, send us your car's details and we'll request one from our insurer.

Note: This information is only relevant to owners on our Instant Keys plan. Cars on our Key Handover plan are only covered by our insurance policy while they are in a Borrower's booking.

If your car is covered by our insurance and you require a certificate of currency, email with:

  • The registered owner's name
  • Car year, make and model
  • Registration OR VIN and Engine number
  • Name of any financier or interested party

We will contact our insurer to request the certificate. It usually takes up to 48 hours to receive it.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.