Car Next Door takes a commission on your car's earnings. The percentage of commission we take varies depending on your which sharing plan you choose.
Our share of income goes towards our costs of supporting you and your Borrowers for every booking, including:
- Comprehensive insurance and roadside assistance to protect you and your Borrowers if there’s an accident or breakdown
- Phone, live chat and email support around the clock to help you or your Borrowers out if there are any issues
- Developing and maintaining the software that makes car-sharing possible (we have a team of Australian software developers and project managers working on it - it’s very hard to make it seem this easy!)
- People and systems to handle fines and process fuel payments, tolls and all the money that changes hands
- People to organise any repairs and sort out disputes about damage
- Digital marketing for your car (Google ads and targeted ads on social networks)
- Absorbing the risk of a Borrower not paying for their trip or any damage - you’ll always get paid, even if we can’t recover from the Borrower.
Get your car earning for you now.
List your car on the Car Next Door platform