You are entitled to expect that Borrowers will return your car clean and tidy, in the state in which they would expect to pick it up.
If a Borrower brings your car back messy, please contact them in the first instance to ask if they could clean it up.
If you have no luck (or if it’s a really serious mess, or they have smoked in the car), please take a photo and email it to email@example.com with details of the time and date you found the mess.
- contact the responsible borrower,
- warn them (or if the case warrants, cancel their membership); and
- charge them for the reasonable costs of cleaning up the mess they left.
You will be paid $15 for the hassle, as well as the reasonable cleaning costs.
"Reasonable costs" are generally up to $35 for a whole-car clean. If the cleaning is going to cost more than that, please check with us first.
- clean the car yourself,
- use your preferred cleaner, or
- find a mobile car cleaner in the Useful Contacts section when logged in to our website.
To leave feedback on the borrower, or prevent them from booking your car in future, leave a review.