Try to check your car before and after each booking if possible, or at a minimum once every 10 days. The more time that passes between your checks, the harder it will be to find out who is responsible if you find an issue to report.
Checking your car
- Look for any new damage - walk around and check for any new scrapes, scratches or dings
- Check for anything a Borrower has left behind
- Check that the car is clean and has at least 1/4 tank of fuel.
If you find new damage
If you find you new damage, and it is damage that needs to be repaired rather than wear and tear, take clear photos of the damage and report it to us:
- Email photos of the damage along with any other information you have (e.g. when you think it occurred and when you discovered it) to email@example.com
- If you were the driver at the time of damage occurring, you may also need to complete this Damage Report Form and obtain a repair quote
- Once we receive the information from you, we will let you know the next steps