It's best to check your car in person after each booking if you can, but if that's not possible we have some tools to allow you to check your car remotely. You should check that the car has been left clean and look out for any new damage. Report any issues to us as soon as possible.
The more time that passes between your checks, the harder it will be to find out who is responsible if you find an issue to report. The good news is that checking your car doesn't take too long, and you can do it remotely by checking your Borrower's photos and reviews.
Checking your car in person
- Look for any new damage - walk around and check for any new scrapes, scratches or dings
- Check for anything a Borrower has left behind and get in touch with them to arrange for them to pick it up
- Check that the car is clean and has at least 1/4 tank of fuel
Checking your car remotely
- Check the photos your Borrowers upload before and after each booking
- Look closely to see if you can notice any new damage in the photos
- Check if the car has been left clean inside and out
- Check your car's reviews regularly to see if Borrowers are reporting any issues with your car, like that it's been left messy, with low fuel, or has any potential mechanical issues
If you find new damage, mess or other issues
If you notice any damage, or other issues like mess or low fuel, report it to us: