Some credit cards offer excess coverage. 

If you are found liable for damage and asked to pay Car Next Door a Damage Cover Liability (DCL) amount, you may be able to claim this through your credit card. You must first pay your DCL amount to Car Next Door, then contact your credit card provider to ask if you can claim it back through them.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.