Writing a review
- Reviews must be based on your own experience.
- Members must not request, offer or accept payments or discounts or other benefits in return for writing (or not writing) a review.
We don't allow
- Advertising or other commercial content or links
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory or harassing
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Car Next Door
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that is sufficient to identify a member’s home address or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to a Car Next Door member
Both parties can write:
- A public review of car/borrower
- Private feedback for the owner/borrower
- A note to Car Next Door
By law, Car Next Door cannot change or remove reviews because the recipient thinks that the review is unfair, unflattering or unjustified. You should use your right of reply to set the record straight.
Car Next Door may issue a warning or cancel a person’s membership if they do not comply with these guidelines.
If you think that a review violates these guidelines, contact us.