Writing a review
- Reviews must be based on your own experience.
- Members must not request, offer or accept payments or discounts or other benefits in return for writing (or not writing) a review.
We don't allow
- Advertising or other commercial content or links
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory or harassing
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Car Next Door
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that is sufficient to identify a member’s home address or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to a Car Next Door member
All reviews go through an approval process with Car Next Door just to ensure that there is nothing irrelevant/inappropriate on there. Both parties can write"
- A public review of vehicle/borrower
- A private review of vehicle/borrower
- A note to Car Next Door
We will only edit a review if something irrelevant is put in the Public review section (ie letting an Owner know that they found an ear ring in the glovebox!), or the review violates this Reviews Policy.
Car Next Door may issue a warning or cancel a person’s membership if they do not comply with these guidelines.
If you think that a review violates these guidelines, contact us.