If an installer is coming out to get your car set up for sharing, there are just a few things you need to know.
What time is the installer coming?
Unfortunately we can't promise an exact time for your installation as our installer is driving around town all day doing multiple installs.
The installer will come between 9am and 5pm on your allocated installation day. You just need to leave the car at the address we agreed all day with the key somewhere secret. There's no need to contact us on the day because we will have arranged everything with you in advance.
The installation itself takes about 45 mins and we will be able to list your car that afternoon or the next morning, provided you have completed your car's profile.
Changing or cancelling installation details or date
Before your installation, please log in and do these things:
- Check that your credit card is up to date so that we can charge your first month's membership fee pro-rata after the installation has been completed
- Add your BSB and bank account number so that we can pay you moving forward
- Fill out your car's public profile in its entirety
- Take photos of all surfaces of the car - these will form its initial condition log
- Upload profile photos showing your car from all angles - this helps Borrowers book with confidence