If you are moving house, you will need to update your car's homezone to your new address.
- Log in to the website and go to Cars > Manage car > Edit profile > Parking, or log in to the app and go to Cars > Parking
- Enter the new details under 'Schedule a location change'
- Enter the address of the ideal park for your car - make sure it's an address with unrestricted parking
- Update the parking instructions for the new location
- Enter the date from when your car will be at the new location
- Click 'schedule change'
If your lockbox is attached to your property, you'll need to generate a shackle code to move it and install it at your new house.
If your homezone address has moved more than 500m from your previous address, we will need to cancel any bookings that are affected by the move.
If possible, please schedule this location change at least five days before your car will be moving. This gives us time to cancel any upcoming bookings and help the borrowers find new cars if necessary.
Interested in renting out your car? Get your car earning money for you now!
List your car on Car Next Door