You can see the contact details (email address and phone number) of an Owner whose car you've booked or a Borrower who has booked your car in the app or website, or in the booking confirmation email.
Sometimes you might need to contact the Owner of a car you've booked, or a Borrower who has booked your car. For a lot of issues, contacting the other member directly is the quickest and easiest way to resolve a problem.
To see the Owner's details
- Log in to the website or app and go to Trips
- Select the relevant trip
- On the app, tap to contact the Owner and tap to email, sms or call them
- On the website, you can click to view the Owner's contact details under the 'Shared by...' section
To see the Borrower's details
- Log in and go to Cars > Manage this car > Bookings on the website, or Cars > Bookings on the app
- Select the relevant booking
- On the app, tap to contact the Borrower and tap to email, sms or call them
- On the website, you'll see the Borrower's details under the 'Borrower details' section
When to contact the other member directly
Please contact the member directly for any questions or issues that don’t require Car Next Door’s direct assistance – for example, asking about a car’s features or operation, finding or returning lost property, or sorting out minor damage.
When to contact Car Next Door
If you are having trouble contacting another member, or have an issue that you need our help to resolve, please contact us.