How can we help?
- Eligibility criteria for members
- Cancelling or changing a trip
- You'll need the Car Next Door app before you drive
- Eligibility criteria for cars
- Cancelling a booking on your car
- Damage cover for renting out your car
- Damage and loss cover for borrowing cars
- Who pays for fuel
- How tolls are charged to the right person
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) advice
Help Centre Topics
Joining Car Next Door
Check the eligibility criteria and learn more about how to join Car Next Door - Australia's neighbour-to-neighbour car share community.
Booking a car
Finding the perfect car for your trip, how a trip works, booking a car, cancelling or editing your booking and pricing information.
Taking a trip
How a trip works from start to finish: instructions for finding the car, getting the keys, returning the car, what to do if you have an accident or another issue, and payment information.
How to rent out your car
Find out if renting your car out is right for you, learn how it works and how much you can earn.
Managing your car
Information for current owners: managing your car's profile and calendar, maximising your income, invoices and payments, and dealing with damage, mess and other issues.
Damage cover and repairs
How damage and loss cover works and what happens in the case of damage and repairs.
Fuel, tolls and fines
How fuel works for owners and borrowers, how tolls get charged to the right person, and what to do with parking, speeding or traffic fines.
Changing or cancelling your membership, updating your details, and invoice and payment information.