How can we help?
- Am I eligible to join Car Next Door?
- How do I cancel or change a trip I've booked?
- When will my deposit be returned?
- Is my vehicle eligible to join Car Next Door?
- Can I cancel a Borrower's booking? Info for car owners
- Insurance information for owners
- Insurance information for borrowers
- Who pays for fuel?
- How do tolls get charged to the right person?
Help Centre Topics
Joining Car Next Door
Check the eligibility criteria and learn more about how to join Car Next Door - Australia's neighbour-to-neighbour car share community.
Booking a car
Finding the perfect car for your trip, how a trip works, booking a car, cancelling or editing your booking and pricing information.
Taking a trip
How a trip works from start to finish: instructions for finding the car, getting the keys, returning the car, what to do if you have an accident or another issue, and payment information.
How to rent out your car
Find out if renting your car out is right for you, learn how it works and how much you can earn.
Managing your car
Information for current owners: managing your car's profile and calendar, maximising your income, invoices and payments, and dealing with damage, mess and other issues.
Insurance and damage
How the insurance works with Car Next Door, what is and isn't covered, and what happens in the case of damage and repairs.
Fuel, tolls and fines
How fuel works for owners and borrowers, how tolls get charged to the right person, and what to do with parking, speeding or traffic fines.
Changing or cancelling your membership, updating your details, and invoice and payment information.